Friday 12 May 2017

Magazine Evaluation Question 4

Question 4 - Who would be the audience for your media product?

My audience would be mostly black males and some females aged 13 to 21 as they stereo typically listen to this genre of music I have used some slang in my magazine as my target audience would understand most of the words because they’re probably in the countries like The USA, UK and countries that listen to this genre of music as they relate more to the songs or the artists. Furthermore, the socio-economics are group D & E because they usually have the time to purchase and read a music magazine and they also are eager to keep up to date with the latest music released by grime artists, moreover, my target audience doesn’t have any disposable income that’s why I made my media product as cheap as £1.99 so its affordable for them.

The psycho graphic profile of my target audience is fans of Grime artists, entertainment, fans of R&B n’ hip-hop and Grime.

No comments:

Post a Comment