Thursday 11 May 2017

Location Reece Form

Where or what location are you planning to shoot your music magazine?
I would like magazine photoshoot to be in my school as it has a wide variety of spaces that are ideal for a photoshoot and I wanted teenagers (my target audience) to feel more involved because it is in a learning space to educate them more about life after school.


Directions to get there?
·         Buses to take are 191 and get off at Oasis Academy Hadley.
·         Trains to take there are any trains that stop at ponders end train station and walk two minutes out of the train station to your destination.
·         Train to Southbury road and a 10-minute walk to your destination.

What do you like about it?
My chosen destination is a wide area and it is not too busy during after school hours as there are no students around to be distractions, it also has varieties of places that are ideal for a photoshoot and there is perfect lighting both inside and outside the building, which was a key for my magazine.

What problems might you encounter with it? How do you plan to overcome them?
·         Students are distracting so this is a problem I might encounter during the photoshoot and I could overcome this by doing it when the students are in class or during after school hours.
·         Furthermore, the lighting can be a problem as the building lighting might have either too much or too little lighting so I can overcome this by doing the photoshoot outside to use some natural lighting.

How is your location relevant to your music magazine/artist?
My location is relevant to my artist as he has been at this school for over 6 years, my magazine is about taking my audience back in time so I figured it would be a good idea to take my artist back to a time of when he had just arrived at that location to get him ready and in character for the photoshoot.

How does your location relate to the (sub-genre) music genre?
The location relates to my sub-genre as it is a school building and my target audience is teenagers so it will be an easier way to promote my music magazine and the music genre, which is what most teenagers enjoy.

Picture of the place if you can get it...

No comments:

Post a Comment