Thursday 11 May 2017

Parent companies

Parent Companies
I would like my magazine to be part of the Time Inc. previously known as International Publishing Cooperation as it publishes many similar magazines to mine, which are music magazines e.g.  NME, Time and Look etc. Moreover, another reason why I have chosen to use this parent company for my magazine is because the magazines they publish use mid toned color and their house style is normally the same for all issues. Furthermore, I chose this parent company as it posts music magazines with similar genres as mine also, if this company produces my magazine; it is more likely to become successful because it has a wide audience appeal and it will make my media product popular with my target audience.
Parent companies could promote my music magazine on social media as they have a wide audience of different age groups so I would not have to worry about my magazine not getting to my target audience, as they would do all the promoting and publishing internationally.

Magazines published by Time Inc. `


No comments:

Post a Comment