Friday 12 May 2017

Magazine Evaluation Question 7

Question 7- Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?
My preliminary task made me realize the color I wanted my text to be, where I wanted to position my text, masthead and date/price and whether it was a close up, mid shot for my cover, furthermore, my media product has improved a lot as shown below:

        
Preliminary task                                                            Final Task

My idea from the start was to have a blurry image as it enhances the title "nOstalgia". However, i decided to change to a better quality image and increases the quality of the front page. Furthermore,  i changed the font type and background color making more readable and exciting. The title is much more intriguing an eye catching.

No comments:

Post a Comment